At the ORT-ART clinic he has been working with focus on physiotherapy of the locomotive system since 2015 He specializes in differential diagnostics and therapy of defects in the shoulder girdle site.
- 2008 – 2010 – Palacký University in Olomouc, Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- 2003 – 2007 – Ostrava University in Ostrava, Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
Internships, experience, attendance to events
- Vojta reflex locomotion therapy – adult part
- Therapeutic concept of basal locomotion programs
- Possibilities of therapy of functional of the shoulder joint disorders according to basal locomotion program concept
- Functional dynamic stabilization in the context of developmental kinesiology
- School of the Back
- Viscerovertebral relations and their use in clinical practice
- Kinezio-taping – MKC 1
- Differential diagnostics of the shoulder
Experience at workplaces
- 2015 – to date – ORT ART s.r.o.
- 2010 – 2015 – Malvazinky Rehabilitation Clinic in Prague
- 2007 – 2008 – Mining Polyclinic in Ostrava