PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND PROTECTION
These Principles of Processing and Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the “Principles“) are the basic principles by which the private orthopedic clinic ORT – ART, s.r.o., based in Petřvald, Šenovská 1829, postal code: 735 41 (hereinafter referred to as the “Clinic“) is governed in the collection and processing of personal data. These Principles regulate the rights and obligations of the Clinic arising in particular from the following generally binding legal regulations:
- Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“;
- Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to Certain Acts (Act on Certain Information Society Services), as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on Certain Information Society Services“); and
- Act No. 127/2005 Coll., On electronic communications and amending certain related laws (the Electronic Communications Act), as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Electronic Communications Act“).
This Policy applies to all persons visiting www.ort-art.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website“), regardless of whether they are in a contractual relationship with the Clinic or not.
By using the Website of the Clinic, you acknowledge this Policy and agree to be subject to it.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
By personal data, GDPR means all information about a designated or identifiable natural person. In principle, therefore, it is any information that, whether alone or in combination with other information, can serve to identify a particular individual.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA THE CLINIC PROCESSES
The clinic can collect the following personal data about you:
- Personal data that you provide to the Clinic
Such personal data include, in particular, the information that you enter in the completed personal questionnaire when visiting the Clinic and the particulars that are included in your medical records, especially: name, surname, birth identification number, address, place of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, health condition, description of health problems, description of treatment, description of surgical interventions and consequences of treatment and other information contained in medical documentation. This personal data will be processed by the Clinic solely for the purpose of providing healthcare and for the purpose of recording the patient and his medical records.
Every visitor to the Website may also ask the Clinic a general question or send a request via the order form placed on the Website. Personal information that the visitor will provide in the form (including name, surname, health insurance, city, state, telephone number, e-mail and other information in the report itself) will be processed solely for the purpose of providing the required service, answering inquiries or processing requests.
- Information that the Clinic collects on you
When visiting the Website, the Clinic may collect some information necessary to ensure their proper and comfortable operation. This is in particular the browser type/version, the time spent on the server, the average time spent on the site, the domain name, previously visited websites, and the individual sub-pages visited on the Website.
This personal data is used by the Clinic to manage and improve the Website pages and to provide internal operations, including problem solving, data analysis, statistical purposes, and viewing frequency. This information is not combined with any other data and is not passed on to any third party.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data that the Clinic will acquire about you may be passed on to third parties that provide certain services to the Clinic. The clinic only passes personal data to those processors who provide guarantees of a sufficient level of security for your personal data, and process this personal data solely on the basis of a contract on processing of personal data.
In this respect, access to personal data may in particular be provided by the accounting provider, IT service provider, security agency, and CCTV system operator.
In addition to the above mentioned, the Clinic further transfers personal data to health insurance companies in accordance with the generally binding legal regulations.
MEANS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In order to protect and minimize the risk of unauthorized access to personal data, the Clinic has adopted organizational and technical measures.
These measures include:
- organizational constraints narrowing the range of persons authorized to come into contact with personal data; and
- technical security of servers and the Website pages of the Clinic against unauthorized handling.
The employees of the Clinic are further bound by the duty of confidentiality imposed by Act No. 372/2011 Coll., On Health Services.
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
The clinic keeps personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision of requested health care or other services but always in accordance with special legal regulations stipulating the period of retention of medical records or parts thereof.
In the case where personal data are processed solely on the basis of consent, the Clinic will process personal data for the duration of the period for which the consent was granted.
The Clinic uses so-called cookies, which are small-scale text files that are sent from the Clinic server to your browser, and can be sent back to the clinic when you visit the Website. Thus the cookie files allow the clinic to recognize your browser, remember the information about your previous activity on the Website, and hence customize the content of the Websites to suit your needs.
The clinic uses the following types of cookies:
- technical cookies that enable basic Website traffic;
- relational cookies that are needed to properly display Web pages and are automatically deleted when you leave the Website;
- permanent cookies that allow unique (anonymous) identification of a particular data subject, its access to, and behavior on, the Website. Based on permanent cookies, a specific data subject is then identified when repeatedly visiting the Website. Permanent cookies can be further used, in particular, to measure and advertise the activity of data subjects on the Website; and
- advertisement cookies that allow to show a targeted advert to individual data subjects based on the individual cookie’s pertinence to a specific advert system.
Cookies can be removed using your browser settings. It’s also possible to change the preference of saving cookies in the settings so that some or all cookies are not saved. However, if you block, disable or otherwise reject certain cookies, Websites may not display properly, or some services or features of the site may not be used.
The Clinic is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Website that has been retrieved from third parties or for the protection of personal information when visiting this site.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Clinic, you have the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data when the processing is based on the same;
- the right to request access to personal data and information on its processing;
- the right to correct or add inaccurate personal data;
- the right to delete processed personal data;
- the right to restrict personal data processing;
- the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to the Clinic in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass this information to another person;
- the right to be informed of a breach of security of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data; and
- the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Personal Data Protection Office, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, or a data box at qkbaa2n.
The above rights and any complaints may be filed with the Clinic as the data controller in writing at the address below or at the e-mail address [⦁]
ORT – ART, s.r.o.
735 41 Petřvald